Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi my name is Anya and I live in Wyoming. I like to do a little bit of everything, so that's were the inspiration for the name of my blog comes in. But just in case you're yawning your head off I'll tell you ten things you didn't know about me.

1. I so super heart taking pictures especially of nature. But I learn from the best. My aunt Kami.

2. I also love soccer I play on a traveling team in my hometown. But soon I can play in my new middle school. A new law!

3. I'm in 6th grade.

4. I also like figure skating. I was pretty good but I had to drop out this winter. See why at #6

5. I have 5 other siblings. 1 older brother, 2 younger brothers, and 2 younger sisters.

6. I have 2 adoptive little sisters from China. 1 of them was adopted in December. You can see more at wyoming7.blogspot.com

7. I play the cello in my school orchestra. But right now I can't play. See #10.

8. I  like to travel the world. Especially Switzerland since I'm 65% swiss. But my dream destination is New York.

9.I love to skii but I can't right now. See #10 also.

 Last but least is number 10. I broke my thumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it hurts like crazy!!!!!!!!!! It's in a splint right now but I have to get a cast on Tuesday.


                                                                  Ciao for now
                                                                           Anya

7 comments:

  1. Hi Anya, I like your new blog. You should probably post some of your pictures from switzerland so the world can see what your favorite destination is :-)
    <3 <3
    Enni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Anya, and as always, awesome writing! I think I have a few things to add:
    #11 loves to read
    #12 Is an awesome big sister and big cousin. All little kids around us just adore you!
    #13 Is very thoughtful and loves gift-giving.
    Love you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I would say....
    #14 A beautiful, strong leader
    #15 Loves Starbucks Chai Tea

    Love you! -Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dandelion seeds blowing in your background. I hope your finger gets well soon!
    Amy
    Susu's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear girl. love your blog, you have a very special gift which is writing! followed by many others...
    I'm so excited about you playing the cello - isn't it just THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING INSTRUMENT IN THE WHOLE WORLD?!?!? (I do think so :-)...I really miss you. think you should visit your favorit destination again sooooon (NYC can wait, don't you think :)!!
    much love, dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. you forgot #16. am very intelligent and like to learn new things.
    #17. your beautiful heart is mirrored on your lovely face!

    great blog Nani! You're my favorite 12 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are too nice!!!
    Anya

    ReplyDelete